Sunday, May 13, 2012

Best Mother's Day Ever!

Today was perfect!  My husband bought me flowers, gave me money for the plant sale yesterday, and surprised me with $50 today.  That is the first time he has ever given me anything for Mother's Day.  Usually, he says I'm not his mother.  He even moved the bean trellis closer to the house for me.
Now I just have to fill the box with dirt and plant the beans.  


I finished the tape measure flower I've been wanting to make for a while.  
Isn't it cute?  There is a retractable tape measure inside.  I saw the pattern in a book.


My children even took me out to dinner.  My 18 year old daughter (amazingly) had enough sense to make reservations.  I didn't have to pay!  I feel loved today.  Hope everyone else's day was as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment