Monday, February 1, 2016

Happy Imbolc!  I've decided to try art journaling again this year.  I bought the book "No Excuses Art Journaling" by Gina Rossi Armfield last year and enjoyed being artistic again.  It is a way to do art journaling in five minutes a day.  You take a daily planner and add watercolor paper, envelopes and monthly inserts the author provides and every day you draw or write something quick. 

The author has decided to make the inserts for this year available only to those who buy her $97 ecourse. I don't want the course, so I decided to make my own inserts with a pagan/wicca theme.  I started with February since January is over already. If you would like to print them and start your own art journal here is the link to my pages:
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14yfkjylaj_NqZjx0NhgDnArr9luLowEzfg6w6KEyoMg/edit?usp=sharing
Make sure to print them Landscape. If you want the book it is on Kindle Unlimited for free. Amazon has it also.  I bought it at Joann. 

I hope you enjoy my inserts.  Feel free to suggest themes each month.  I'll need the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment